Add some editorial columns to your product pages
By: Grace Alone
Journey to Freedom
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Journey to Freedom | 7 Week Study | A Study On The Life of Moses
“For if you believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me.” John 5:46
Do you struggle to see how the Old Testament relates to Christ? Are you unsure what Jesus means when He says that Moses wrote about him?
Journey to Freedom is a 7-week study that teaches on the gospel of Jesus Christ through a retelling of the life of Moses. This study will equip you to:
- Recognize people, events, and symbols in the Old Testament as representations of divine truth realized in Christ.
- Persevere in your walk with the Lord and hold firm to Jesus as your deliverer through both times of blessing and times of trial.
- Trust God to grow us in our faith and point us toward His covenant promises even in times of suffering and loss.
- In this study you will examine biblical narratives in Exodus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy to show how Moses, the tabernacle, and the wilderness journey were pictures of the promises fulfilled in Jesus Christ.
Special resources within this study:
- Daily & Weekly Reflection Questions
- Tabernacle Diagram
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes and topics:
- God's plan of redemption
- Slavery to sin
- Freedom from sin
- The law
- Jesus as Mediator
- The Promised Land
- The tabernacle
- The wilderness journey
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 205 pages